Contact Details:Tel:+39 06.78.50.350
Fax: +39 06.78.43.745
web site: www.catacombe.org
Opening Hours:From Monday to Saturday
Opening hours: 10:00 am - 5.00 pm
last entrance 4:30 pm
Closure at 5 pm
CLOSED ON SUNDAY
Closure on the following feast days: 25th December (Christmas Day), 1st January (New Years Day).
Annual Closure: December.
ENTRANCE TICKETS WITH GUIDED TOUR:Standard Ticket € 8,00 Adults
Reduced Ticket € 5,00:
- * Minors between 7 and 16 years of age included.
- * Groups of students from primary and secondary schools with the student list.
- * Students of archaeology, architecture, art history and cultural patrimony until 25 years of age included, upon presentation of sufficient certification.
- * Priests, religious, seminarians and novices, upon presentation of sufficient certification.
Free Entrance:Children under 6 Years Old and Carers for Disabled People.
BOOKING:Booking in advance for the Catacombs are only taken for school groups or groups of a minimum of 15 persons.
Requests for bookings can be sent either by e-mail email@example.com or by tel. +39067850350 or +39067843745.
Individual visitors to the Catacombs do not need to book in advance. The staff at the ticket office organise indiviudal visitors into language groups upon purchase of tickets for the guided tour.
The Catacombs of St. Sebastian offer guided tours in English, German, Italian, French and Spanish.
Celebration of Mass:Pilgrim groups who wish to celebrate Mass in the Catacombs (Max. 20 People) must request this in advance at the Booking Office: Tel. +39 067850350, firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: +39 067843745.
Larger groups can also be accomodated in the Basilica.
How to Get There:By Public Transport (Atac)
- Bus 660 from Metro Station "Colli Albani" - Red Line A
- Bus 118 from Metro Station "Colosseo" or Metro Station "Circo Massimo"- blu Line B
- Bus 218 from Metro Station "San Giovanni" - Red Line A
Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa